1. Who we are?
“www.ukgiftsportal.co.uk” is a UK based online Gifts store, which provides seamless excellent service to send the gifts online to several countries. We currently send Rakhi Gifts, Sweets, Chocolate & Personalise Gifts hampers in UK, Australia, USA, Europe and India.
2. How do I know this website is Safe & Secure to place any order?
“www.ukgiftsportal.co.uk” is registered under the company in England & Wales. Our website is enabling with Geo Trust QucikSSL Certificate which is industry standard.
3. What is the status of my order?
When you have placed an order, we will send you a confirmation email to track your order with the tracking reference number. You can refer to our shipping & delivery page for different countries, where you can find out how to track your order.
When your order is shipped we will send you another email to confirm, your order it’s on their way for delivery. When your order is delivered, you will get another email confirmed that it has completed.
Additionally, you can track the status of your order from your "order history" section on your account page on the website.
4. What are the mode of different status of my order and what does that mean?
Please see the following status of the order status and meaning:
- Awaiting Fulfilment: It is default status of your order when you have placed your order.
- Shipped: When your order is packed and dispatched, it will show status as shipped.
- Cancelled: When your order is not authorised by the payment gateway, as it may have declined or you may have requested us for cancellation. Sometimes we have to cancel some orders from our side when the user has made any mistake by different reason like; you have chosen the wrong product or country for shipping or provided us with the incorrect address.
- Pending: When your order status says pending this means, your order has some mistake, and we will reach out you by email or call you directly.
- Completed: When your order is delivered, we will mark your order as complete.
5. Do I need to create an account to place an order on your site?
Our website is very user friendly. You can create an account or just check-in as guest. In both condition your order will be processed.
We don’t take any offline orders; you have to place your order on our site.
6. How do I add message on my order?
You can add any message in order comment, which will go along with the packaging slip.
We do not send any invoice to the recipient in your order. You will get an email with all your order details when you finish your order.
7. Can I change my order?
We can only change orders that have not been processed for shipping yet. You can cancel your order when order status says awaiting fulfilment.
When your order is shipped or packed and ready to dispatched (Shipped) or delivered, then we cannot accept any edits to your order.
To make changes to your order, please reach out to our support team by email. Some bank’s cards have international transaction restrictions, as some cards do not support the international purchase. Insufficient funds could also be a reason; you can contact your bank to allow such international transactions.
8. Can I enter multiple shipping addresses in same order?
Yes, you can enter multiple addresses in the same order. Our website has designed to accept such type of order. The billing address remains same as your address in such order, when you are sending gifts to multiple destinations. The shipping address should be different in such orders.
9. What happen if I provide you wrong shipping and Billing address?
The Buyer should always provide us the correct shipping and billing address. When your order is shipped and in transit, we are unable to divert to any other destination and such order will not be eligible for any refunds.
If your order has not been shipped, please contact us immediately via email to make changes in your address. Alternatively, you can log in to your account and update the correct address before it shipped.
10. My order is marked as completed or Delivered on your website, but recipient has confirmed they haven't received it?
There are several reason for such kind of orders, please see the below key points:
- The postman or delivery partner may have left in your postal box. We advise you to check your mail box.
- The Postman may have hand over to any family members or to the neighbours. Please ask your neighbour if they have your parcel.
- The common reason you may have to collect from nearest collection centre as may have left the card to arrange pick up.
- It may possible the address given by you is not correct.
11. Where do you ship?
We currently ship in the United-States, Australia, Europe, the UK and India.
Please refer to Shipping & Delivery page for further information about delivery terms and timing.
12. How long does it take to ship my order?
Once you've placed your order, it usually takes 24 to 48 hours to process it for delivery.
Standard shipping time for the countries covered by our delivery partners are presented below. You can find them when choosing for a delivery method before confirming your order. Please see the below processing time before the order will be dispatch from our warehouse. This processing time doesn't represent the delivery times, and the delivery time will be on the shipping and delivery page.
- United-States: 1-3 days
- Australia: 2-3 days
- Europe: 2-3 days
- UK: 1-2 days
- India: 2-3 days
13. What payment methods do you accept?
You can purchase on our website using a debit or credit card. We additionally offer support for PayPal and Google Pay. You can choose these payment methods at checkout page.
14. Which currency will I be charged in?
We only take payment in GBP (Great British Pound), you may get currency conversion charges from your bank or credit card provider.
Your Bank or Credit Card Company may convert automatically in your currency.
15. What happen if my credit card or other payment method decline on your sites?
If your card has declined, which means our payment gateway is not accepting such kind of card. You may try to use another card if the problem remains the same then we will request you to ask your bank or supplier of Credit Card Company. We are unable to find out the reason for declining for each transaction as there are several factors.
Some bank’s cards have international transaction restrictions, as some cards do not support the international purchase. Insufficient funds could also be a reason; you can contact your bank to allow such international transactions.
16. Do you offer fast shipping?
We do offer fast shipping on a select number of countries:
- United-States: 2-4 Business days
- Australia: 2-3 Business days
- UK: 1-3 Business days
We don’t offer express service for India and Europe.
You can select fast shipping after having entered your delivery location at checkout page.
17. What if I'm not home?
If the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery to receive the product, Postman/courier man may choose to leave the product at the post box, door, or leave a card to contact the courier company and to arrange re-delivery or pickup.
You may also have to go to your local post office to collect your package in case it cannot be delivered to you.
18. Will I pay taxes for international shipping?
Deliveries in Europe will have to pay custom taxes if applicable. The European Countries order will be dispatching from London as it may new arrangement after Brexit on the 31st December 2020. The rest of the Country have no taxed as we shipped internally.
Please refer to shipping & delivery page section 9 Duties & Taxes Brexit policies for Europefor more information.
19. Do you accept returns?
Please refer to our returns & refund policy for more information. There are some terms and condition what, where and when you can return any product.
20. Can I exchange an item?
We do accept exchanges and they follow the same conditions as returns. If good sent by us in error then you can ask for a replacement product. We will not charge you any additional payment in case error was made by us and will dispatched new products for you.
Please refer to our exchange, returns & refund policy for more information. There are some terms and condition what, where and when you can return any product.
21. Are returns free?
The return shipping charges should be paid by the customer. Once your item is receive by our team for inspection, we will send you an email after inspection been done then we will process you refund.
If a return is the result of any error by us then we will bear the shipping charges for your order.
The return request should be made in 24 hours of delivery by contacting our team via email. Then we will provide you step by step guide how you can return such item.
Please refer to our returns policy page for further information.
22. How do I make any complaint about any service or order I have placed?
You can email us [email protected] with your order number and your query; we will try our best to resolve in the best practical and professional way. Alternatively, you can submit the contact us form.
Our one of team member will reply to you at earliest.
Finally, If you are still not able to find your answer on this page, then please send us an email with your questions.